Top 10 Low Carb Fast Food Options





if you follow my blog at all you know that I am all about eating low carb with as little effort as possible. That being said over the last few years I have discovered that there are plenty of great options available for you to get at your local fast food joint. These have all been staples for me when I lost all my weight and still are today. One thing to keep in mind, none of these are perfect. When you eat fast food and meals prepared by others it's always a little tricky to stay balanced, but these are some of the better options out there for the Low Carb-er on the go.



1. Subway Salads - You pick the toppings, dressing, and meats. Just hope that the veggies are fresh. :)

2. Five Guys Burgers and Fries Lettuce Wrapped Burgers - Always fresh to order and get two patties for the most delicious of burgers.





3. McDonalds Value Menu - You can't beat the price of a dollar. Ask for the burgers lettuce wrapped and get yourself a ranch salad. 

4. Carls Jr. Low Carb Burgers - They will wrap any burger in lettuce and not look at you weird for asking. Its wonderful. Lots of lettuce in the wrapping too!



5. Jack In The Box Grilled Chicken Strips - It's chicken that's grilled yo! What's not to like?

6. Rubio's Chipotle Ranch Chicken Salad - Fresh and yummy. I love their salsa. 

7. Panda Express Kung Pao Chicken - Its only 11 carbs so when you need your Asian fix do it. 

8. Togo's Italian Salad- I love this one because it so hearty and full of lot of meat. Its salty, but get the dressing on the side if that helps.

9. Wings from anywhere - I love wings!!! Yes they are messy, but they are also amazing.
 
10. Chipotle Salads!!!! - Chipotle is my saving grace. I ate there at least once a week in my early days. The food is always fresh and they meat and salsa pack so much flavor. Flavor is the key to leaving a meal satisfied. This place will be your best friend if you make the right choices.

source:http://www.poormansatkins.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment