High Protein, low carb recipes/GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN/




One of my all time favorite aromas in a kitchen is the smell of sauteing garlic.

Pure.bliss. (Note if you do not love garlic, this recipe is not for you)

Seriously, if I run out of garlic, my kitchen closes down. I don’t know how to cook with out. (Okay, I’m a tad bit exaggerating but this Italian girl loves her garlic!)



This recipe is quick and simple….but it feels like you are eating out. It doesn’t take fancy skills or lots of expensive ingredients to make a great dish.

Garlic Parmesan Chicken is good enough to stand alone but is wonderful over pasta. Or, if you are gluten-free, like me, try it over zucchini noodles. This (Amazon link) tool to make ‘zoodles’ has been worth the investment. I use it several times a week.




INGREDIENTS
3 tbsp. butter
6 cloves minced garlic
2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
sea salt
¼-1/2 cups parm cheese
2 cups spinach

INSTRUCTIONS
Saute garlic in butter for a minute or two
Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
Make sure to stir chicken to coat with butter and garlic
Add parm cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
Add spinach and cook until wilted
Serve by itself or over pasta or zoodles
source:http://simplyhealthyhome.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment