30 SATISFYING HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB RECIPES #P90X




I started P90X one week ago today! I’m exactly 8 days in. I’m following the P90X workout schedule and meal plan guide.

I started doing P90X in 2009 after Natalie was born and I lost 60 lbs. And then again in 2011 after I had Haley.

However, I’m doing the LEAN workout plan this time. (I’ve done the Classic in the past.)

I consider myself skinny, but not fit, and honestly not very healthy. I have been drinking Mountain Dew on a daily basis for years… and years, and years. See, told you, not that healthy.


I’m trying to change that though. I quit smoking January 1st (again) and signed up for a Warrior Dash 5K, coming up this April.


We are going to St George Island for vacation in 54 days, and I’d like to be in better shape than I am now for the beach.

I’m trying to focus on the first 30 days for now. That’s a short-term goal I feel I can hit.

Starting Weight: 145.0

Current Weight: 140.8

MY GOALS:

Workout everyday for 1 hour

At least an hour 6 days a week, some of the workouts are longer. P90X works for me. I like having a video to follow. And one that will push me to the limit.

Drink more water, less coke

And by coke, I mean Mountain Dew. I also cut out all alcoholic beverages.

Eat high-protein, low-carb meals

You need protein to build muscle and you need carbs for energy.

I need my food. I like food. I get “hangry” if I don’t get enough food in me

I am a LEVEL 2, based on my weight and body fat. Each square represents 1 serving.

It has been an easy transition so far. These are some satisfying low carb meals that I actually enjoy..


30 Satisfying High Protein, Low Carb Recipes

Sinless Protein Pancakes
Zucchini Lasagna
Tuna Melt Lettuce Boats
PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Lean Cucumber & Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Sesame-Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry
Broccoli Cheese Bites
Low Carb Meatballs
Lettuce Wrapped Cheeseburgers
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
No Crust Pizza Bites
Bacon Wrapped Avocados
Original Meat Bagel
Turkey and Bacon Roll-Ups
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Balsamic and Honey Chicken Skewers
Baked Pesto Chicken
Chicken Fajita Soup
Spinach, Chicken, and Mushroom Soup
Buffalo Chicken Soup
Skinny Crustless Quiche
Stuffed Cheese & Spinach Meatloaf
Warm Steak & Mushroom Salad
Avocado Tuna Salad
BBQ Chicken Cob Salad
Light Eggplant Parmesan w/ Salsa
source:http://marvelousmommy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment